How to register on Swissgolden
FOR INTRODUCTION TO SWISSGOLDEN | How Swissgolden Works >>> CLICK HERE
WARNING: Before you register a new prospect under you, it is highly advised that you consult with your Upline (Sponsor), to make sure that your action won't displace some other members of your team. Because, Swissgolden is a Team (networking) business.
If there are members of your team who haven't fulfilled Swissgolden's basic requirement of directly referring 2 downlines, you should consider helping them out (even if you'd have to charge them for it).
This is because, when a table of order is complete and splits without a member of your team directly referring his/her 2 downlines, they are automatically disqualified! But, they will be refunded their money though (minus a 20% internet charge).
So, that's why you have to contact your Upline, to find out whether your action of Signing a new prospect will disenfranchise an existing member.
How to Register with Swissgolden and Start Making Money | Swissgolden Registration:
Requirements for Verifying your Swissgolden Account After Registration:
- You must have any one of these Government-Issued Identification documents (Driver License, or International passport, or National ID Card, or Voters Card).
- You must verify your Swissgolden account after you make your payment. To verify your Swissgolden account, you must submit (scan) a proof of address to Swissgolden. The accepted proof of address documents is; 2 months-old Bank Statement or 2 months-old Utility Bill.
Make sure your Proof of Address document is Clear, has high-resolution, and is scanned in colour format (remember, your proof of address document can be either your not more than 2 month-old utility bill or bank statement). The proof of address document must contain your Full name and address.
[Note]: Postal addresses, electronic bills and statements are not accepted!
Was this post Helpful? Let me know...
For Swissgolden Registration, Follow this Link
You May Also Like:
- How to Buy and Sell Bitcoins on Localbitcoins.com (Tutorial Guide with Screenshots)
- How to Buy and Sell Bitcoins on Paxful (Step-By-Step Tutorial) Guide
- Best Bitcoin Peer-2-Peer Trading Websites | Localbitcoins vs. Remitano Review
- What is Bitcoin? Introduction to Bitcoin
- What is Bitcoin Wallet ID? Can I Use it to Make Transactions?
- 5 Best Online Bitcoin Exchanges and Trading Websites in Nigeria
- 100+ Best Bitcoin Affiliate Referral Programs to Make Money With
- Where to Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Nigeria - List of Best Bitcoin Exchanges in Nigeria
- How to Find Your Bitcoin Address in your Blockchain or Coinbase Wallets
- Life Inside a Chinese Bitcoin Mining Farm
- Introduction to Swissgolden: How to Register and Make Money With Swissgolden
- Swissgolden Success Stories | Proof (part 1)