The address is similar to your bank account number (only that, a new one is generated for you with every new transaction)!
In plain English,... Bitcoin addresses enable us to send or receive bitcoins; as they represent a destination for a bitcoin payment.
Bitcoin Wallet Address Examples:
Below, are two samples of what a bitcoin address looks like;
What is My Bitcoin Wallet Address? | How to Find Your Bitcoin Wallet Address:
If you’re wondering, ‘how to get my bitcoin address’, I’ll show you...
Since /Blockchain.info and /Coinbase, are two of the most popular bitcoin wallet providers, I’ll show you how to search for your bitcoin address on both websites.
How to Find my Bitcoin Address in Blockchain | Generate New Address:
- Step 1: SignUp with Blockchain.info
- Step 2: Click the ‘Wallet’ tab on the Menu header section
- Step 3: Click the ‘Receive’ tab next to the ‘Send’ tab
A window opens up...
You see that ugly group of alphabets and numbers?... That’s your bitcoin address (believe it or not)!
Highlight and copy it (Ctrl + C)
Note: Always Use a NEW bitcoin address for every NEW transaction you want to perform!
- ALSO READ: The Dangers of Re-Using your Bitcoin Address
How to Find my Bitcoin Wallet Address on my Coinbase Wallet | Generate New Address:
- Step 1: Sign Up with Coinbase
- Step 2: Go to the Addresses section Here
- Step 3: Click ‘Create New Address’
Any address you create here will remain associated with your Coinbase account forever. You can generate as many addresses as you like (you’re advised to always generate a new address for every new transaction)!
The summary of this post is...
To find your bitcoin address in your Blockchain.info wallet, you click the ‘Receive’ button under your Wallet section. Each time you click the ‘Receive’ button, a different address is generated for you.
To find your bitcoin address in your Coinbase wallet, click the ‘Create New Address’ tab under the ‘Addresses’ section. Again, you are advised to always generate a new bitcoin wallet address for every new bitcoin transaction (this ensures your safety) in the bitcoin system.
Was this post helpful?
Please SHARE it with your friends, online groups, and forums.
Bitcoin Address - How to find your bitcoin address in your online wallet
You May Also Like:
- How to Buy and Sell Bitcoins on Paxful (Step-By-Step Tutorial) Guide
- How to Buy and Sell Bitcoins on Localbitcoins.com - Complete tutorial
- Best Bitcoin Peer-2-Peer Trading Websites | Localbitcoins vs. Remitano Review
- What is Bitcoin? Introduction to Bitcoin
- What is Bitcoin Wallet ID? Can I Use it to Make Transactions?
- 5 Best Online Bitcoin Exchanges and Trading Websites in Nigeria
- 100+ Best Bitcoin Affiliate Referral Programs to Make Money With
- Where to Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Nigeria - List of Best Bitcoin Exchanges in Nigeria
- Life Inside a Chinese Bitcoin Mining Farm
- Introduction to Swissgolden: How to Register and Make Money With Swissgolden
- Swissgolden Success Stories | Proof (part 1)